New version Nissan Consult+Kline OBDII+VAGCOM+Toyota DLC1 + Bluetooth
This diagnostic adapter is designed for
- diagnosis of electronic systems of Nissan cars from 1989 to 2005 release supports diagnostic protocol Consult through 14pin diagnostic connector.
- OBD2 k-line
- VAG /AUDI k-line vith VAGCOM or VAG TOOL software
- OLD Toyota cars with DLC1 diagnostic connector
Interface to connect to a PC is USB
Bluetooth interface(if bluetooth module installed) for Android devices and PC . Diagnostics via bluetooth works only with NISSAN vehicles.
Power from on-board vehicle network via diagnostic connector 8-15V
Read and clear fault codes
Read the output parameters in real time
Test actuators (valve idling, air conditioning, fan, etc.).
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
ConZult, Free ConZult
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
Which cars have been tested to work with this board?
AUS 200SX S14 (SR20DET)
AUS 200SX S15 (SR20DET)
AUS Maxima A32 (VQ30DE)
AUS Pulsar N14 (GA16DE)
AUS Pulsar N14 (SR20DE)
AUS Pulsar N15 (GA16DE)
AUS Pulsar N14 (SR20DE)
AUS NX/NXR Coupe (SR20DE)
JDM 180SX S13 (SR20DET)
JDM Silvia S14 (SR20DE)
JDM Silvia S15 (SR20DET)
JDM Pulsar RNN14 GTiR (SR20DET)
JDM Pulsar GTi (SR18DE)
JDM Bluebird U14 (SR18DE)
JDM Bluebird U15 (SR20DET)
JDM Skyline R32 (RB20DET)
JDM Skyline R32 GTR (RB26DETT)
JDM Skyline R33 (RB25DET)
JDM Skyline R33 (RB20DE)
JDM Skyline R33 GTR (RB26DETT)
JDM Skyline R34 (RB25DET NEO)
JDM ’94 Cefiro A32 (VQ30DE)
JDM Avenir PWN10 (SR20DE)
CAN ’92 Infiniti G20 (SR20DE)
US 300Z Z32 (VG30DE/TT)
US STANZA (KA24E)
US Sentra B13 SE-R(SR20DE)
US 240SX (KA24E)
US 240SX (KA24DE)
US NX2000 (SR20DE)
US ’94 Sentra B13 (GA16DE)
US Maxima A32 (VQ30DE)
US ’93 Altima (KA24DE)
US ’93-97 INFINITI J30 (VG30DE)
US ’91-97 INFINITI Q45 (VH45DE)
UK Almera N15 GTI (SR20DE)
UK 200SX S14a (SR20DET)
UK Micra K11 (CG13DE/CG10DE
UK 1993 Primera P10 (SR20DE)
FRA 200SX S14 (SR20DET)
FRA ’93 100NX 2.0 GTI (=NX coupe) (SR20DE)
GER Almera NX (GA16DE)
GER 200SX (SR20DET)
GER ’91 300ZX Z32 (VG30DETT)
’99 Maxima A32 (VQ30DE)
Can this board be used on other Nissan vehicles ?
Yes, it should work with all Nissan models that have a DDL connector.
What does the DDL connector look like?
usually is located under the drivers or passenger dash
What’s included in packaging?
Consult Board (Ready To Use!) works 100% via usb – 1pcs.
Recommendations for use
1. Connect the adapter to the PC and install the driver( virtual com port)
2. When ignition is turned off, connect the adapter to the diagnostic connector, with the white(or black) dot-label is an adapter to the DDL connector which has chamfered corners (see Fig. CLCK, GROUND, RX,TX side) Warning!, Wrong connection can take the adapter out of order.
3. Run diagnostic software and turn on the ignition, if necessary, start the engine.
4. Diagnosis and reading errors made in accordance with the documentation specific diagnostic software.
5. At the end of diagnostics turn the ignition off and disconnect the adapter from the diagnostic connector
You can order this adpter with preinstalled bluetooth module or buy bluetooth and some additional parts separately and install it by yourself.
Pinout and connection to a different vehicles
Driver and diagnostic software
Any other questions? send us a message today!
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 With preinstalled Bluetooth module $45.00 2 Without Bluetooth module $36.00